Wondering how to launch your first Sponsored Products goal in Perpetua? To help set you up for success, we've created some awesome step-by-step articles that will walk you through the following:
Product Groupings: How to best group your products
Understanding Goal Setup: Targeting Types, Target ACoS, and Budget: What goal type to choose and why based on your strategy along with how to decide the initial target ACoS and daily budget figures
Adding Branded/Competitor Phrases vs. Targets: What the difference between phrases and targets are and when to add each type in the goal creation process
Launching a Goal on a Product with No History: Best practices to launch a goal using products with no historical data
Launching a Sponsored Products Goal
1. Go to the Sponsored Products tab on the left sidebar and click the "new goal" button.
2. In the first section, select the goal type you'd like to launch. More information on multi-campaign targeting types is available in this article.
3. Indicate which product(s) you want to advertise by marking off their respective box.
4. Next, enter your Target ACoS and Daily Budget for each segment in the goal.
If you selected a Brand-Based or Advanced targeting type, you will also need to add phrases. More information on adding phrases is available in this article.
Any segments you do not wish to launch can be excluded by setting their toggle to OFF.
5. The final step is to give your goal a name and press "launch goal" to finalize.
🚨Note: Perpetua will automatically perform keyword harvesting but you can customize your preferences in the "Advanced Settings" found at the bottom of the goal creation page. In Advanced Settings, you can also turn on search term isolation (which is OFF by default), pick your bidding strategy and input placement multipliers. For a full breakdown of Advanced Settings, click here. Please note you can also change your Advanced Settings after the goal has launched.🚨
Once your goal is launched, it will appear under the "Goals" section of the table in your Sponsored Products dashboard.
Article last updated September 2023. If you find this information to be out of date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.