By allowing us access via the Amazon Advertising Console, the Perpetua AMC Team is able to connect your Sponsored Ads data within AMC.
To grant Perpetua access to your account, follow the steps below.
Locate Your Amazon Account ID and Send to the AMC Team
1) Log into the Amazon Advertising Console via this link: https://advertising.amazon.com/.
2) Click on the settings icon in the bottom left corner and select ‘Account access and settings’.
3) Under your Account name, copy and paste the ‘Account ID’ into an email addressed sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC your Perpetua Account representative/POC.
4) Wait for a response from the AMC Team.
Accept Access from Perpetua's Account Manager
1) Log into your Advertising Console.
2) Click on the hamburger menu in the top left corner and select ‘Access and settings’.
3) Select ‘Manager Accounts’ from the menu on the left side.
4) Find the Pending Manager Account Request for Perpetua and select ‘Approve’ under the ‘Actions’ column.
Article last updated May 2023. If you find this information to be out of date, please contact email@example.com.