Launching an SB Video Goal
1. Go to the Sponsored Brands tab on the left and click on the "New Goal" purple button:
2. Select "Video":
3. Scroll down and select a product that you would like to feature in your video:
4. Select whether you want to upload your own creative or use our video creator tool (For more information on how to use our creator tool, check out this link!)
5. Configure your goal in the configuration panel on the right side.
Select your "Targeting Type"
Enter your "Goal Name"
Enter your Target ACoS and Daily Budget
Make changes in ⚙️ Advanced settings (optional)
6. Click the purple "Submit for Approval" button. Amazon will then review the creative. once it is approved, your campaign will be live! 🥳
Previewing Ad Creatives
Once your goal is live, you can view a preview of the creatives for the ad by navigating to the Goals tab within your Sponsored Brands dashboard, or in the Ads tab in your goal deep-dive view. Simply click on the "creative" pill in either section and a pop-up will appear showing you the creative for that ad.
🚨Note: Creative previews for video ads will currently only show a still of the video.🚨
Article last updated January 2024. If you find this information to be out of date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.