Removing an ASIN from a Goal
Perpetua prevents ASINs from being in more than one multi-campaign goal to ensure each campaign performs at optimal levels. If you have an ASIN already in a goal that you wish to move to another goal, you must remove the ASIN first or delete the existing goal entirely.
1. Navigate to your Sponsored Products dashboard and click on the goal that contains the ASIN you wish to remove.
2. In your goal deep dive view, click on the Edit Goal button in your configuration panel on the right.
3. You'll see all the products in this goal on the following screen. To remove an ASIN from this goal, deselect it in the list and press the Save Changes button.
Alternatively, you can also delete an ASIN from the goal by hovering over it in your goal deep dive view, pressing the "3 dots" icon, and clicking Delete.
Deleting a goal will also make the ASIN available to be added to other goals and this can be done by following the instructions here.
Note: If your Sponsored Products goal is only advertising one ASIN, deleting the ASIN will also delete the goal in Perpetua.
Adding an ASIN to a Goal
1. Navigate to your Sponsored Products dashboard and click on the goal that you want to add an ASIN to.
2. In the Products tab of the table below, click the Add Products button.
3. In the pop-up that appears, choose any parent or child ASIN you wish to add to the goal by pressing Select. Once complete, click Add Products to Goal to finalize.
Article last updated August 2023. If you find this information to be out of date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.