Editing a Keyword Boost
1. Click on the Sponsored Products tab on the left-hand menu.
2. In the Goals tab of the table, click into your desired goal that includes the keyword boost campaign you'd like to edit.
3. Within the dashboard of the goal, you'll see a box on the right that will contain all of your existing keyword boosts.
4. Find the keyword boost you want to edit, click the 3 dots icon at the top right corner of the box, and select Edit.
5. This will open the keyword boost window where you can edit the name, target ACoS, daily budget, and Top of Search multiplier. Once complete, click the Update button to save your changes.
Note: the option you set for the "KPI Prioritization" dropdown cannot be changed after the keyword boost is launched.
Deleting a Keyword Boost
1. Follow steps 1 through 4 from the "Editing a Keyword Boost" instructions.
2. At step 4, however, select Delete instead.
Add or Remove Keywords within a Keyword Boost
To access the keyword boost window, follow steps 1 through 4 from the "Editing a Keyword Boost" instructions.
Removing a Keyword
Hover over the keyword in the left-hand panel and click the garbage can icon next to the keyword.
Adding a Keyword
1. Click on the Add Keywords icon in the window.
2. Next, select the match type of the keyword(s) you'd like to add and enter your desired keyword(s) in the field below. Make sure to separate each keyword by a comma or a new line if you're adding multiple.
Note: We typically recommend choosing an Exact Match for Keyword Boost targets to ensure you're strategically going after those specific keywords that were chosen, as Broad and Phrase Matches will go after many different variations of that keyword.
4. Once complete, press add to goal and you'll be redirected back to the keyword boost window.
5. To finalize and save your changes, click the update button.
Article last updated March 2023. If you find this information to be out of date, please contact email@example.com