Launching an SB Product Collection Goal
1. Go to the Sponsored Brands tab and click the purple "New Goal" button.
2. Select "Product Collection".
3. Select the 3 products you wish to advertise in your Product Collection Goal
🚨Note: You can rearrange the order of your products by clicking on the "Rearrange" option on the next "Enter your Campaign Creative" flow (a.) and select the product according to the position you wish to assign them in the collection and click "Confirm" (b).🚨
4. Set up your Creative.
Select the Brand and Ad Destination
Entering your Brand Name and creating an Ad Headline
Select a Targeting Type
5. Configure your goal in the configuration panel on the right side.
Select your Targeting Type
Enter your Goal Name
Enter your Target ACoS and Daily Budget
Make changes in ⚙️ Advanced settings (optional)
6. Click the Submit for Approval button. Amazon will then review the creative. Once it is approved, your campaign will be live! 🥳
Previewing Ad Creatives
Once your goal is live, you can view a preview of the creatives for the ad by navigating to the Goals tab within your Sponsored Brands dashboard, or in the Ads tab in your goal deep-dive view. Simply click on the "creative" pill in either section and a pop-up will appear showing you the creative for that ad.
Article last updated October 2023. If you find this information to be out of date, please contact email@example.com.