To begin, you would need the following:
- Google Ads account with the appropriate Admin permissions
- Amazon Attribution account
If you do not have an Amazon Attribution account, you would need to register for one:
Please note: in both cases, you require Brand Registry to apply for Amazon Attribution.
Once you have the above, you can proceed with the account connection flow.
Steps to connect your account:
1. Navigate to the 'Attribution' tab and click 'Get Started'
2. Select your Amazon Attribution account from the option provided:
3. Connect your Google Ads account. You will automatically be redirected to the Google Ads authorization page
4. Congratulations! Your account is now connected and you can start launching your Google Ads goals.