If you've manually added keyword/asin targets into a goal in Perpetua, you can easily
filter to only view a list of these specific targets.
Here's how to do so:
1. Head over to the goal you want to see the added targets in. For this example, we'll be using Sponsored Product goals, but this capability is available for Sponsored Brands and Sponsored Display goals as well.
2. Once in your Sponsored Product tab, select the goal you wish to filter targets for.
3. Within the goal view, scroll down and select the 'Targets' tab
4. Now that you're in 'Targets', you can see all of the keyword and asin targets within the goal. Note: Perpetua defaults to show all targets.
5. To filter for the targets that you've manually added, click on the drop-down menu beside the search bar and scroll through the list until you see the filter option 'User Added' and select this.
6. Now, you'll be able to see all of the targets you've manually added to the goal, and can even download a .csv version by clicking on the ⬇️ icon if needed!