Benefits of using Sponsored Display Ads
Sponsored Display Ads can be beneficial for a number of reasons:
- Can boost exposure for any new product listings
- Can bring more traffic to your product detail pages
- Allows you to competitor conquest by placing your products under your competitors' listings.
- Reach a broader audience and increase brand awareness.
- Takes advantage of the keyword and ASIN targets that have been harvested from Sponsored Products campaigns and utilize this data in Sponsored Display campaigns.
How do I launch Sponsored Display Ads on Perpetua?
If you would like to launch a Sponsored Display goal on Perpetua, there are two ways you can do this:
Sponsored Display Tab
1. Click on the "Sponsored Display" tab in the left-hand panel.
2. Click on the "Opportunities" tab. Here you will see a list of your Sponsored Products goals that you can create a Sponsored Display goal with. Find the corresponding Sponsored Product goal and then press the "Launch" button on the right.
3. From here, you can decide whether to keep both the Product Targeting and Retargeting segments on or use the toggles at the top right corner to turn either one off.
Retargeting Segment: Off-Amazon retargeting of shoppers who viewed the detail pages of your products or similar products.
Product Targeting Segment: On-Amazon targeting of products to show your ads in placements related to those products.
*Product Targeting is supported internationally for all Vendors and Sellers in US, CA, JP, EU, and AE in Perpetua.*
NOTE: Product Targeting is the most assured way to show up above the fold on the product detail page.
4. Then input your Target ACoS and Daily Budget for the segment(s) you are launching and press "Done".
5. You've now launched a Sponsored Display goal!
1. Go to the "Sponsored Products" tab in the left-hand panel and click into the goal you wish to launch a corresponding Sponsored Display goal with.
2. After clicking into the goal, click the Advanced Settings button on the bottom of the Optimized Panel.
3. Select the "Sponsored Display" tab. From here, you will have the ability to launch Product Targeting, Retargeting, or both targeting segments by checking the circle beside each one. After selecting your targeting segment(s), input the corresponding Target ACoS and Daily Budget for each. Then hit, "Done".
4. Make sure to click the purple "Update" button in the configurations panel on the right-hand side to update and launch the SD goal. If the update button is not pressed, the SD goal will not be created.
4. You've now launched a Sponsored Display goal!