In March 2019 we launched a sales analytics product for sellers which has been a great success. In an attempt to provide the same set of analytics for vendors, we are currently beta testing a feature which allows users to upload sales reports from Amazon Retail Analytics (ARA).
There are several major limitations to this beta which the team is actively working to solve. If you are a vendor testing out the product please keep in mind the following:
- It may take up to 24 hours for your data to load into our system successfully.
- Only weekly & monthly reporting periods are supported. Weekly data can be accessed via the "last 24 weeks" date range and monthly data can be accessed via the "last 1 year" date range.
- Daily date ranges from ARA Premium are not supported... yet.
- There are limitations to the way we calculate organic sales that you should keep in mind.
- Attributed sales includes both "same-sku" sales as well as "other sku sales". It is common for vendors to have a large amount of "other sku sales" which may lead to cases where you see more attributed sales than total sales for a given product.
- Given that we are continuously pulling advertising data, there may be cases where we are erroneously including attributed sales and spend data in calculations despite the fact that no total revenue/cogs data has been uploaded. We are working on fixing this as soon as possible.